BCCL is an active and famous operator of coking coal mines in India. The BCCL stands for Bharat Coking Coal Limited. This company is one of the largest operators of Coking coal mines in India. It was established in January, 1972. The headquarters of BCCL lies in Dhanbad, India.
It has around 214 mines in Jharia and Raniganj fields. The ownership of BCCL company was soon taken over by the Government of India on October 16, 1971. According to the insight of April 2010, BCCL has grown a lot and opened many new coal mines like 18 coal mines, 40 undergrounds, 18 outcasts and 23 mixed mines.
According to the above insight, anyone can imagine the growth of BCCL in upcoming years. With the increasing number of mines, there is a great increase in the number of employees as well. For the comfort of their employees, the Government has launched an online system to generate the payslips of each individual employee.
With the help of this portal, the BCCL employees would be able to check their payslips, bonuses and employee details without visiting their HR office. It would reduce the hassle of visiting HR offices and employees can check their details at the comfort of their home. To know more about using BCCL online portal, read all the information given below.
How to download Coal India bccl payslip
To download the BCCL payslip 2021 using the online www bccl payslip online employee login portal follow the steps given below:
- First, open the browser of your device.
- After opening the browser, visit the given link http://www.bcclweb.in/.
- Now, the home page of the official BCCL portal will be displayed.
- Then scroll down the home page and find the “Important Links” section.
- Under the “Important Links” section, click on the “Employee Payslip” button.
- After clicking on the “Employee Payslip button”, a new page will appear.
- On the new page, enter your credentials and click on the login button.
- Once logged in, select your desired month and click the “View PaySlip” button.
After viewing your payslip, you can either download it or print it out for future reference.
Benefits and Uses of the BCCL online portal 2021
There are certain benefits that one can enjoy by using the BCCL online web portal. All the benefits and uses are mentioned below:
- It can be easily accessed and used by anyone. Even a less educated person can use it pretty easily.
- This portal can be accessed anywhere and anytime by the employees.
- It would help in saving time and resources of employees. They wouldn’t need to visit HR offices.
- This website is easy and has many services available to cater the employees.
- The government can trace the information of each and individual employee.
- The portal gives private access to every employee as it requires login credentials.
- All resources and salaries are accounted for.
- This portal is genuine and transparent towards the information that is not biased.
- It’s more informing and helps employees learn about services such as pension, loans, and salaries.
Services provided by BCCL Employee Login Portal
There are certain services provided by the “Employee Login Portal” under the “Important Links” section of BCCL official website. These services can be accessed and used by employees for extra benefits. All the services provided are mentioned below:
- Leave the application process and details.
- The online coal production review and production reports.
- An annual property return.
- They can get online promotion and transfer order uploads.
- Power consumers sales.
- Payment information and outsourcing companies.
- Sales and marketing updates. How well the market is doing and what products are selling fast.
- The quarter maintenance portal.
BCCL Android Apps 2021 (Mobile applications)
Now the members of BCCL can pay for its services over the Internet as well. But for each and every different service, there are different apps which are mentioned below:
- The BCCL ABHAYA app.
- A coal mine surveillance and management system.
- Khanan Prahari mobile app.
- The Koula Vitaran Viswas BCCL application.
- UTTAM coal app
- Power coal consumers
- Sahyog, Bill tracking system, Quarter maintenance, online leave.
- Welfare android mobile app.
BCCL Android Apps 2021 download
- First, visit the Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) official App download page by using the link https://www.bcclweb.in/?page_id=7285.
- After this, a menu list will appear displaying the application on the screen.
- Check on the app you require and download it to your mobile device by clicking on the hyperlinks.
Note: Each app has different information, it’s possible to download all the apps. However, the employee can pick on the important app to avoid unwanted information on your device.