Dharani, an online portal that is a single platform for accessing all land-related records in the state, will be launched on the day of this Vijayadashami. This portal is developed by the National Informatics Center. The establishment of this portal is one of the progressive steps towards obtaining land records and prevents any kind of deceit.
It is also developed to store all the land and property-related information online. Dharani portal was launched by Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao. It was designed to be a one-stop solution to all matters related to land and agriculture.
The dharani land records portal has been developed by the National Informatics Center (NIC). The purpose of this portal is to provide a one-stop solution of ownership records of all properties along with land registration and further transfer of rights on sale and inheritance.
Benefit of dharani portal
- The purpose of this portal is to destroy corruption in the Department of Land Administration.
- This portal can simplify the registrations, succession, and even division of agricultural land. It will ensure that the entire process is completed within a few minutes and an e-patent passbook can be provided to the landowners immediately.
- On the basis of a request from a citizen or department house, the mutation is started automatically after registration.
- It is a single platform for accessing all land-related records in the state.
- This portal provides solutions for instant online applications and relates to any modifications in the property.
- This portal contains all information and land records.
- This is done by updating the registration and ownership records of the land on a regular basis and maintaining various records.
- These various methods lead to the efficient management of land administration which involves the use of advanced and innovative techniques.
- You can use both agricultural as well as non-agricultural records.
- Any change in the ownership of land will be done online through the Telangana dharani 1b portal.
Dharani portal app download
Step 1: Visit the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Search for Dharani App in the Search Bar.
Step 3: Tap on the Install button to Install the App.
Step 5: Wait for the installation process to get completed.
Step 6: You can now open the app on your Android mobile.
How to check land and details on dharani telangana gov in
It is not difficult at all to check the details of your land on this portal. You have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, you have to click on the ‘Land Status’ option that appears on the home page.
- Now you have to enter your details like Mandal, district, village, and account number or survey number.
- After that, when you enter the details then select ‘Get details’ and you will get the details of your land immediately.
At first people suffered huge losses due to land fraud. Now with the Dharani portal, conditions have improved a lot with this. The strict administration and efficient functioning of this Dharani helped the people greatly.
how to login dharani website
To login to the Dharani website, you need to follow some simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to the portal and tap on the ‘Login’ option.
- Now choose the user types and enter your username and password.
- If you choose the option ‘Citizen’, you will have to enter the password and mobile number.
- After you enter all the details, click on ‘Login’.
Document for Dharani portal
- Family details
- Adhaar card and Mobile Number
- passport size Photograph
- Mode of property acquisition
Dharani Telangana Registration services
- Public Data Entry
- Group Registration
- Payments of Stamps Services
- Slot Booking and Slot Rescheduling
- Certified Copy
- Duty and Fee Calculator
- Payment of Registration Services
- View Unit Rates
- Market Value Assistance
- Track Application
- Encumbrance Fetch
- View Receipt