Pradhan Mantri Modi Scooty Yojana 2019 Online Registration Form – Check PM Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme Online Application Form, Objective, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria, etc. from this article. Apply For Scooty Yojana Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh (AP) before Last Date.
PM Amma Scooty Yojana 2019 Objective
The Amma Scooty Yojana 2019 Tamil Nadu launched in 2017-18. The government will provide subsidy upto 50% of the cost of scooty or Rs. 25000/-. PM Scooty Yojana 2019 Online Form is now available. All eligible applicants can fill complete details in Scooty Yojana Registration Form.
PM Amma Two-Wheeler Scooty Yojana is started to help working women by making it possible for them to purchase women friendly two wheeler. As a lot of women are going for work to their enterprises, places of employment, etc. The vehicle is a auto-geared / gearless so it is to ride. For Differently Abled Women, govt. Help them to buy retro-fitted three wheeler scooter. The Government provide benefit of Amma Scooty Scheme every year to more than 1 Lakh working women.
Modi Scooty Yojana 2019 is only applicable in Urban and Rural Areas of Tamil Nadu. The women of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala or any other states can not apply for this scheme.
Amma Scooty Yojana Subsidy, Loan, Choice of Vehicle
The Government will provide a maximum subsidy of 50% of the cost of two weeler or Rs. 25000/- to beneficiaries to purchase brand new gearless / auto-geared two wheeler. To get benefit of this scheme, the engine capacity should be less than 125CC.
All the beneficiary can buy scooty through this scheme by her own funds or you can also take loans from Banks/Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) governed by the rules of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
You can choose any brand new motorized auto-geared / gearless two wheeler with maximum engine capacity of 125 CC. To get benefits, the vehicle must be manufactured on or after 1 January 2018 with latest emission norms. The Project Director of this scheme will collect complete details of vehicles.
Other Details Links:
Eligibility Criteria For PM Amma Scooty Yojana 2019
- The applicant must be a pernment resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant must be a working women.
- Applicant should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- Applicant also know driving and possess a valid Two Wheeler / Learner License Registration (LLR) at the time of applying.
- Annual Income of beneficiary must be less than Rs. 2,50,000 per annum.
- Only one woman can get benefit of this scheme from one family.
- Applicant must appeared in 8th Class.
- Priority will be given to the working women residing in remote places, hilly regions, women headed households, deserted women, destitute widows, differently abled women , Unmarried women aged above 35 years, Scheduled Caste/Tribes and Transgender.
Required Documents For Amma Scooty Yojana
- Agr Proof
- Residence Proof
- Driving License
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Employment
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
How To Apply Online For PM Modi Scooty Yojana 2019?
- Visite to official website through this link.
- Click on “Application Form Download” link.
- Now take a print out of Application Form.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- Attach all required documents with form.
- Now submit fully filled application form at Block Development Officer (Village Panchayat) / Executive Officer (Town Panchayat) / Municipal & Corporation Commissioners.